YogaRenew is a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) with Yoga Alliance. RYT-200 students who complete our 300 hour yoga teacher training are able to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 500.
Build a deeper understanding of yoga
YogaRenew’s 300 HR online YTT builds on the foundation of a 200 hour yoga teacher training by going deeper into the practice of yoga, both in the classroom and as a living practice in our lives.
Learn more than just the asanas
Expand on your yoga knowledge at your own pace, on and off the mat — Our 300 hour online yoga teacher training course covers the advanced level of studying yoga so that you can offer more to your students.
- Advanced Asana Study: Learn how to teach advanced yoga poses, including teaching cues, modifications, injury considerations directions and demonstrations for each.
- Yoga History: Learn about yoga’s journey west and its history through a study of the ancient texts that originated the practice. Learn about the master Yogi gurus who helped spread it across western culture in the 19th and 20th century.
- Advanced Study Of The Ancient Texts: Go in depth in the revered and inspiring ancient Bhagavad Gita book. Discover this book’s ancient wisdom and how its teachings relate to modern day life.
- Understanding Different Styles: Understand stylistic and structural differences between different genres of yoga such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Hot, and Kundalini.
- Working with Injuries: Explore in depth how to modify and prevent injuries across different areas of the body such as the hips, knees, back, shoulders, wrists and neck.
- Tension & Compression: Learn to identify tension or compression in students to help provide safer guidance to experienced students working through different asanas.
- Chair Yoga: Learn about chair yoga practice and philosophy. Discover chair yoga poses that you can incorporate into your classes today.
- Ayurveda: Understand the principals of this ancient sister science of yoga and the 3 Doshas. Explore Ayurveda healing techniques including diet, meditation, lifestyle, and exercise.
- Yoga Nidra: Discover the practice and philosophy of yoga nidra practice. Learn how to set up and guide your own yoga nidra class.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques: Learn advanced teaching techniques to help master your classroom. Learn how to teach to beginner, intermediate, and advanced level students. Discover different learning styles and how to cater your classes to each.
- Advanced Philosophy: Explore the ancient philosophical principals of the Yoga Sutras. Learn how to apply these principles to your own life and how to teach them to students.
- Advanced Class Themes: Learn about principles related to advanced class themes and how to create inspiring theme-based classes.
- Meditation Techniques: Discover different guided meditation techniques including Kindness, Walking, Gazing, Mindfulness, etc.
- Advanced Pranayama: Learn advanced Pranayama techniques to better understand this practice can be incorporated your classes and your personal practice.
- Seva & Being In Service: Discover the importance of Seva and how to be in service through your teachings. As apart of the program, all of our graduates get the opportunity to be in service through a Seva teaching assignment in their own communities.
- Teaching Inspiring & Creative Classes: Learn how to develop and teach inspiring and creative classes to uplift your students.
- Advanced Alignment & Sequencing: Understand advanced alignment and sequencing as well as the language that’s used to communicate this important part of the asanas.
- Personal Development: Understand how personal development can help you succeed as a yoga teacher. Learn about goal setting, creative visualization, and how to have a more positive mindset.
- Yoga for Special Groups: Learn introductory principles for yoga catered to special groups such as prenatal yoga, yoga for children, and senior chair yoga.
- Yoga Ethics: An important look into how ethics factor into your success as a yoga teacher and how to incorporate the principals of yoga and 8 Limbs of Yoga into your classroom.
Join a community of like-minded yogis!
YogaRenew has an active and supportive online community of graduates and students so you’ll never feel alone in our programs! You’ll have access to our team of yoga teacher mentors, live weekly zoom calls, and be able to join our active and supportive online community via Facebook and other social platforms.
A continuation of the yoga practice you love
We’re Here For You.
Our team of yoga teachers and curriculum directors are dedicated to helping you throughout your yoga teacher journey. Get 24/7 support online plus access to ongoing tips and new updates to the course.
Join A Community.
When you enroll, you get access to our private active and supportive online Facebook group with students and graduates from all over the world.
Affordable Payment Plans.
Pay monthly with our convenient payment plans.
Study At Your Own Pace.
The entire YogaRenew yoga teacher certification is online and self-paced. Work from the comfort of your own home and finish as fast or as slow as you’d like.
Get Started Today.
With just a few easy clicks, you’ll be enrolled in the online 300 Hour YogaRenew yoga teacher certification course. You’ll gain access to yoga teacher training resources, yoga teaching videos, and information to help you on your journey.
Get Life Time Access To Course Materials.
All the yoga teacher training videos, course materials, and class sequences are yours to keep for life. Use them to refer back to you as you continue along your yoga teacher journey.
8 Limbs of Yoga Workbook
In this assignment, students will spend time reflecting on each of the 8 limbs of yoga as presented in Patajali’s Yoga Sutras.
Seva Teaching Assignment
The goal of this assignment is to bring yoga into communities that may not have regular access to it, such as a hospital, corporate workplace, etc.
Yoga Sutras Assignment
In this assignment students will pick several sutras from Patanjali’s “Yoga Sutras” to summarize in their own words.
Along with the course, the following texts will need to be purchased separately:
- Your Body Your Yoga by Bernie Clark
- Yoga Sequencing by Mark Stephens
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swi Swami Satchidananda
- Bhagavad Gita with Translation by Eknath Easwaran
The Most Trusted Online Yoga Teacher Training
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The course starts the moment you enroll and graduation is completed once you’ve gone through all the course material. It is a completely online, self-paced course so you decide when you start and when you finish.
A: How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like, across any and all devices you own!
A: We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days of purchase and we will give you a full refund.