Let’s create a clear vision for the life of your dreams!
I whole-heartedly believe that vision boarding can change your life.
Yes, that’s a pretty bold statement, but, with the tried-and-true process you’ll learn in this course, it’s also 100% accurate.
This approach has been proven for 8+ years, and it’s going to help you manifest big dreams that you never thought were possible– and we can’t wait to join you on that journey.
The Vision Boarding Process
This Vision Boarding process goes beyond basic arts + crafts (though there’s some of that too) to get you focused on the big dreams you want to achieve AND start making those dreams a reality.
Part 1. Self Reflection
Through journal exercises, figure out where you’re at now + plan where you want to go next.
Part 2. Envision Your Future
Set your goals + create your Vision Board. Plus enjoy a guided meditation.
Part 3. Take Action
Create action steps so you DO what you need to in order for your big dreams to come true.
Meet your instructor...
Hi there — I’m Kate!
I’m a yoga teacher + trainer, online educator, speaker, + wellness entrepreneur living and loving life with my husband + son (that’s him in the picture!) in a little mile-square city called Hoboken, NJ.
I’m obsessed with: rainbow sprinkles, Harry Potter, cooking-in on a Saturday night, and — you guessed it — vision-boarding.
7 years ago I was trapped in a job that left me unfulfilled + unhappy and now I run multiple businesses and support and live my dream life by doing what I love.
If you’re here, I’m going to guess we have a lot in common.
…And I’m really glad we found each other.
- 5 mini video lessons to help you set goals, create your vision, + plan for your dream future.
- A downloadable interactive workbook for journaling + inspiration.
- A guided meditation to help clear your mind, connect to your intuition, + leave you feeling inspired.
- My proven process for creating a Vision Board that manifests magic in your future.
- Poster board
- Some magazines/newspapers/books
- Glue + scissors
- Annndd maybe some snacks + beverages of choice… but those are totally optional!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long does it take?
This mini-course is meant to be completed in 3-5 hours, including cut + paste time!