Expand on your existing yoga knowledge with our 300 HR Online Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Affordable. Simple. Convenient.
Deepen Your Practice & Teachings.
What You'll Learn
Improve your yoga expertise today.
- Advanced Asana Study: Learn how to teach advanced yoga poses, including teaching cues, modifications, injury considerations directions and demonstrations for each.
- Yoga History: Learn about yoga's journey west and its history through a study of the ancient texts that originated the practice. Learn about the master Yogi gurus who helped spread it across western culture in the 19th and 20th century.
- Advanced Study Of The Ancient Texts: Go in depth in the revered and inspiring ancient Bhagavad Gita book. Discover this book's ancient wisdom and how its teachings relate to modern day life.
- Understanding Different Styles: Understand stylistic and structural differences between different genres of yoga such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Hot, and Kundalini.
- Working with Injuries: Explore in depth how to modify and prevent injuries across different areas of the body such as the hips, knees, back, shoulders, wrists and neck.
- Tension & Compression: Learn to identify tension or compression in students to help provide safer guidance to experienced students working through different asanas.
- Subtle Energies: Learn about the subtle energies in yoga including the 5 Prana Vayus, Yoga Nadis, Koshas, Mudras, and Kriyas.
- Ayurveda: Understand the principals of this ancient sister science of yoga and the 3 Doshas. Explore Ayurveda healing techniques including diet, meditation, lifestyle, and exercise.
- Mudras: Discover the ancient art of mudras and how they relate to yoga practice. Learn 8 common yoga mudras used in yoga classes today.
- Advanced Teaching Techniques: Learn advanced teaching techniques to help master your classroom. Learn how to teach to beginner, intermediate, and advanced level students. Discover different learning styles and how to cater your classes to each.
- Yoga Ethics: An important look into how ethics factor into your success as a yoga teacher and how to incorporate the principals of yoga and 8 Limbs of Yoga into your class room.
- Advanced Philosophy: Explore the ancient philosophical principals of the Yoga Sutras. Learn how to apply these principles to your own life and how to teach them to students.
- Meditation Techniques: Discover different guided meditation techniques including Kindness, Walking, Gazing, Mindfulness, etc.
- Advanced Pranayama: Learn advanced Pranayama techniques to better understand this practice can be incorporated your classes and your personal practice.
- Seva & Being In Service: Discover the importance of Seva and how to be in service through your teachings. As apart of the program, all of our graduates get the opportunity to be in service through a Seva teaching assignment in their own communities.
- Teaching Inspiring & Creative Classes: Learn how to develop and teach inspiring and creative classes to uplift your students.
- Advanced Alignment & Sequencing: Understand advanced alignment and sequencing as well as the language that's used to communicate this important part of the asanas.
- Personal Development: Understand how personal development can help you succeed as a yoga teacher. Learn about goal setting, creative visualization, and how to have a more positive mindset.
- Yoga for Special Groups: Learn introductory principles for yoga catered to special groups such as prenatal yoga, yoga for children, and senior chair yoga.
Along with the course, the following texts will need to be purchased separately
Your Body Your Yoga, by Bernie Clark
Yoga Sequencing, by Mark Stephens
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, by Swi Swami Satchidananda
Bhagavad Gita with Translation by Eknath Easwaran
Build on your 200 HR YTT with our 300 hr Online YTT
YogaRenew's 300 HR online YTT builds on the foundation of a 200 hour yoga teacher training by going deeper into the practice of yoga, both in the classroom and as a living practice in our lives.
Affordable Payment Plans.
Pay monthly with our convenient payment plans.
Join A Supportive Community.
Be a part of a supportive worldwide community of our graduates and students of our programs.
Study At Your Own Pace.
The YogaRenew 300 HR program is online and self-paced. Work from the comfort of your own home and finish as fast or as slow as you'd like.
Get Started Today.
With just a few easy clicks, you’ll be enrolled in the online 300 Hour YogaRenew yoga teacher certification course. You'll gain access to yoga teacher training textbooks, yoga teaching videos, and yoga teacher information to help you on your journey.
Get Life Time Access To Course Materials.
All the yoga teacher training videos, course materials, and resources are yours to keep for life. Use them to refer back to you as you continue along your yoga teacher journey.
We're Here For You.
Our team is dedicated to helping you throughout your yoga teacher journey. Get 24/7 support online plus access to on going tips and new updates to the course.
8 Limbs of Yoga Workbook
A personal reflection through the 8 limbs of yoga. In this assignment, students will spend time reflecting on each of the 8 limbs of yoga as presented in Patajali's Yoga Sutras, answering questions to help draw attention to how they can be impact life outside of the classroom.
Yoga Sutras Assignment
In this assignment students will pick several sutras from Patanjali's "Yoga Sutras" to summarize in their own words.
Seva Teaching Assignment
Seva is a principle of selfless service. This goal of this assignment is to bring yoga into communities that may not have regular access to it, such as a retirement community, hospital, corporate workplace, etc.